In 2015, ECSEL Joint Undertaking will open its second Call. ARTEMIS Industry Association organises the ARTEMIS Brokerage Event 2015 in Amsterdam to help with the drafting of project proposals and finding the right consortium partners. About 250 participants from all over Europe are expected to attend this event.
On day one we will focus on Embedded & Cyber-Physical Systems within this ECSEL Call, while on day two we will look into collaborations in a broader scope. In addition to the umbrella projects within the ECSEL scope, covering Smart Systems and Nano-electronics, other funding possibilities for Embedded & Cyber-Physical System projects will be highlighted, such as collaborations with other Public Private Partners.
It is an event that provides the opportunity to meet consortium partners and draft project proposals with the starting consortia. It also provides an important indication for Public Authorities to sense the field of interest in advance. Furthermore, it informs on the Draft Multi-Annual Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda 2015 (MASRIA), which is currently under preparation by the three industry associations in ECSEL.
How to make the best out of the ARTEMIS Brokerage Event
Prior to the Brokerage Event, we invite all participants to make their project ideas known via the ARTEMIS Project Idea Tool. You can also gather the content for the Project Idea Poster via this web tool. Use the ARTEMIS Brokerage poster example to create a poster. Consortia that have uploaded their idea in ARTEMIS Project Idea Tool will have the opportunity to:
- Present their idea in the plenary session in a short project pitch (5 min) to promote their poster.
- Get poster space to further generate interest during the poster session (after project pitches).
- Get a reserved meeting space during the break-out session (tables).
Advantages of the ARTEMIS Brokerage Event
- propose your project idea to potential project partners
- check project ideas from others in order to join their consortium
- work out project ideas to indicative proposal
- build a strong project consortium
- build and enlarge your network
Who should attend
Everyone who is interested in responding to the second Call of ECSEL in 2015 for project proposals in Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems. The international Brokerage Event in Amsterdam is the right place to bring together well targeted ideas and clearly defined cooperation needs from the research and business sector.
Week of Embedded & Cyber-Physical Systems
The ARTEMIS Brokerage Event 2015 is not the only good reason to travel to Amsterdam. That whole week – Monday 19 January until Friday 23 January – there are interesting events to visit in Amsterdam:
- From 19-21 January, the HiPEAC conference will take place, which is the European forum for experts in computer architecture, programming models, compilers and operating systems for Embedded and general-purpose systems. A summary of this event will be presented on the second day of the ARTEMIS Brokerage.
- On 23 January you can stick around for the EPoSS Brokerage Event, which will take place at the Steigenberger Airport hotel, subsequent to the ARTEMIS Brokerage.