The 2015 Co-summit will be held on 10 & 11 March in the bcc Berlin Congress Center in Berlin, Germany.
The event is jointly organised by ARTEMIS, represented by ARTEMIS Industry Association, the association for actors in Embedded & Cyber-Physical Systems within Europe, and by ITEA, the EUREKA Cluster on Software-intensive Systems & Services.
The 7th edition of the Co-summit will be dedicated to
‘Smart industry: impact of software innovation’.
The event will feature:
- International keynote speakers from industry and Public Authorities
- A panel session on the theme with European high level panellists
- An exhibition showcasing around 75 European leading R&D&I projects
- Speakers corners fuelled by the project teams themselves
- The ARTEMIS Community session & Recognition Award Ceremony